Looking for boiler emergency cover?
Looking for home emergency cover? Just Insure and Relax!
Trying to find a tradesmen in the day it not the easiest of tasks, especially at night! You can’t stop emergencies from happening but when do you don’t want to be left with an expensive bill. For total peace of mind, all you need to do is Insure and Relax!
Why choose Insure and Relax?
For £12.99 a month most of our competitors will only insure your boiler but with Insure andRelax we’ll cover you for so much more! If you do have to make a claim then our service is second to none.
- No excess to pay.
- Unlimited claims (up to £1000 worth of cover each year).
- Claims handed by our UK 24 hour call centre.
- Aim to get an engineer to your door within 2 hours.
Call us today on 0800 774 0103 for further information.
Free Call Back ServiceWe’ll call you back within one hour!
What is a home emergency?
This is when you experience a sudden and unexpected event in your home that requires immediate support from a Tradesman. They will attend to:
- Primary heating failure.
- Make your home safe and secure.
- Avoid further damage following an insured event.
- Ensure your home is safe and fit to live in.
- Restore electricity, gas or water to your home after failure of the domestic supply.
What would happen in the event of an emergency?
Emergencies occur when you least expect it but when they do Insure and Relax will take care of the problem. Simply call our 24/7 emergency help line, and one of our friendly staff will be able to assist you. We will then send you out qualified Tradesmen to attend within 2 hours to complete the emergency repair.
How do I set up Insure and Relax?
That couldn’t be simpler! Just call one of our helpful and friendly staff on 0800 774 0103. For full Terms and Conditions click on the See the Boiler Insure & Relax T&C’s
Mr Boiler Facebook
Mr Boiler Tweets
Array (  => stdClass Object ( [code] => 32 [message] => Could not authenticate you. ) ) If you are seeing Rate Limited Exceeded please go to our Twitter Options page and follow the instructions under the header Twitter API Token.
- Only last weekend we heard about the tragic loss of 3 people losing their life’s in Cornwall from carbon monoxide poisoning. Are you aware of the danger signs for carbon monoxide poisoning though? A headache is the most common symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning but other symptoms include: Dizziness and nausea Vomiting Tiredness and confusion […]>>>
- When one of your appliances breaks down in your home you want it repaired quickly and cheaply. The Internet is flooded with repair companies trying to compete for your business but which one offers the best service? Take a Dyson vacuum cleaner for example, we looked at 2 national repair companies and looked at their […]>>>
- A single mum and her 4 children were without heating for 6 days due to a faulty boiler. They had to resort to visiting friends to wash and keep warm. After numerous complaints her boiler was fixed after 6 days. Miss Blake, a Six Town Housing tenant, has four children, Kirk, aged nine, Stevie, aged […]>>>