Has your boiler developed a fault and you need a fixed price boiler repair
Are you experiencing a fault with your boiler? If so, call our 24 hour UK call centre on 0800 774 0103. MR Boiler Repairs is the UK’s leading boiler repair and service specialist, providing support for domestic and commercial properties. Our low cost fixed price repair service will provide you with peace of mind to avoid any scary repair bills and protect you against rogue tradesmen.
Why choose one of our local Gas Safe engineers to repair your boiler?
- A fixed price repair
- With no call out fee’s to pay
- Aim for a 2 hour emergency response
- A 12 month boiler breakdown policy*
All you need to know about fixed price boiler repairs, common boiler faults, boilers, central heating & gas engineers
Boiler repairs are a common feature come autumn every year. Some are lucky enough to get away with some minor trouble shooting when an extra load is put on the boiler in the shape of central heating. Those of us who are familiar with common boiler faults and there solutions save money because we do not have to call in gas engineers which nowadays costs literally ‘an arm and a leg’. However there are some common boiler faults which do require the services of qualified gas engineers, albeit they are diagnosed by the user. Hence depending on the fault fixed price boiler repairs can also be carried out.
Free Call Back ServiceWe’ll call you back within one hour!
Some common boiler faults which have a huge effect on performance vis-a-vis central heating and most probably requiring gas engineers are:
Leaking boiler-There could be a number of reasons for a boiler to be leaking for instance too much water pressure, overheating of water or even a crack in one of the cast iron sections of the boiler. This is a very common boiler fault which plays havoc with central heating and can be expensive as it will most definitely need gas engineers to visit.
Loss of pressure– If the boiler is losing pressure then there may be a leak in the central heating systems. The common place to lose water is the valve on the radiator. The solution is to tighten or replace the valves or get a quote for fixed price boiler repairs carried out by gas engineers.
Boiler not heating water-This is the main function of a boiler and effects everything from washing up to central heating. There can be a number of reasons for this very common boiler fault and gas engineers should take a look at it.
Boiler not igniting-This is also a common boiler fault and it is recommended that it should be corrected by gas engineers.
No central heating– Boilers are made of different components and any one could have played a part in central heating not working. Checking the fuse followed by reading the error code on the front display can take us to the heart of the problem. Then we can decide if a gas engineer is needed.
Frozen condensate pipe– This is another common boiler fault especially in relatively colder winters. This happens when the condensate in the pipe which goes through the outer wall to the outer drain freezes. This normally does not require gas engineers and can be fixed by pouring hot water on the frozen portion of the pipe.
Noisy boiler or noisy central heating-This can be due to lime scale build up in the heat exchanger causing it to rumble. Noisy or gurgling and rumbling central heating pipes are also a result of lime scale build up in the pipes or air in the system. This is also a common boiler fault to be fixed by gas engineers.
The natures of common boiler faults can are quite varied and most have a direct effect on central heating. It is recommended to shop around for fixed boiler repair rates and make sure gas engineers employed to carry out repairs are well trained.
Mr Boiler Facebook
Mr Boiler Tweets
Array (  => stdClass Object ( [code] => 32 [message] => Could not authenticate you. ) ) If you are seeing Rate Limited Exceeded please go to our Twitter Options page and follow the instructions under the header Twitter API Token.
- Only last weekend we heard about the tragic loss of 3 people losing their life’s in Cornwall from carbon monoxide poisoning. Are you aware of the danger signs for carbon monoxide poisoning though? A headache is the most common symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning but other symptoms include: Dizziness and nausea Vomiting Tiredness and confusion […]>>>
- When one of your appliances breaks down in your home you want it repaired quickly and cheaply. The Internet is flooded with repair companies trying to compete for your business but which one offers the best service? Take a Dyson vacuum cleaner for example, we looked at 2 national repair companies and looked at their […]>>>
- A single mum and her 4 children were without heating for 6 days due to a faulty boiler. They had to resort to visiting friends to wash and keep warm. After numerous complaints her boiler was fixed after 6 days. Miss Blake, a Six Town Housing tenant, has four children, Kirk, aged nine, Stevie, aged […]>>>