Book a Ravenheat boiler repair with us today
Are you experiencing a fault with your Potterton boiler? If so, call our 24 hour UK call centre. MR Boiler Repairs is the UK’s leading boiler repair and service specialist, providing support for domestic, commercial and residential properties. Our low cost fixed price repair service will provide you with peace of mind and avoid any scary repair bills.
What does a Ravenheat Boiler Repair and Relax include?
- A fixed price repair
- With no call out fee’s to pay
- Aim for a 2 hour emergency response
- A 12 month boiler breakdown policy*
Our Repair and Relax option for your Ravenheat boiler repair is just £239.99. On top of that, after we’ve repaired your boiler we’ll then provide you our 12 month boiler breakdown policy*. But if you require a service for your Ravenheat boiler, by one of our trusted gas engineers, our fee is just £89 and that includes a 12 month boiler breakdown policy* too.
Free Call Back ServiceWe’ll call you back within one hour!
Some common boiler faults which have a huge effect on performance vis-a-vis central heating and most probably requiring gas engineers are:
Leaking boiler-There could be a number of reasons for a boiler to be leaking for instance too much water pressure, overheating of water or even a crack in one of the cast iron sections of the boiler. This is a very common boiler fault which plays havoc with central heating and can be expensive as it will most definitely need gas engineers to visit.
Loss of pressure– If the boiler is losing pressure then there may be a leak in the central heating systems. The common place to lose water is the valve on the radiator. The solution is to tighten or replace the valves or get a quote for fixed price boiler repairs carried out by gas engineers.
Boiler not heating water-This is the main function of a boiler and effects everything from washing up to central heating. There can be a number of reasons for this very common boiler fault and gas engineers should take a look at it.
Boiler not igniting-This is also a common boiler fault and it is recommended that it should be corrected by gas engineers.
No central heating– Boilers are made of different components and any one could have played a part in central heating not working. Checking the fuse followed by reading the error code on the front display can take us to the heart of the problem. Then we can decide if a gas engineer is needed.
Frozen condensate pipe– This is another common boiler fault especially in relatively colder winters. This happens when the condensate in the pipe which goes through the outer wall to the outer drain freezes. This normally does not require gas engineers and can be fixed by pouring hot water on the frozen portion of the pipe.
Noisy boiler or noisy central heating-This can be due to lime scale build up in the heat exchanger causing it to rumble. Noisy or gurgling and rumbling central heating pipes are also a result of lime scale build up in the pipes or air in the system. This is also a common boiler fault to be fixed by gas engineers.
The natures of common boiler faults can are quite varied and most have a direct effect on central heating. It is recommended to shop around for fixed boiler repair rates and make sure gas engineers employed to carry out repairs are well trained.
Mr Boiler Facebook[fts facebook id=ManufacturerRepairsLtd posts_displayed=page_only height=300px type=page]
Mr Boiler Tweets[fts twitter twitter_name=MR_Boilers twitter_height=300px]
- Only last weekend we heard about the tragic loss of 3 people losing their life’s in Cornwall from carbon monoxide poisoning. Are you aware of the danger signs for carbon monoxide poisoning though? A headache is the most common symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning but other symptoms include: Dizziness and nausea Vomiting Tiredness and confusion […]>>>
- When one of your appliances breaks down in your home you want it repaired quickly and cheaply. The Internet is flooded with repair companies trying to compete for your business but which one offers the best service? Take a Dyson vacuum cleaner for example, we looked at 2 national repair companies and looked at their […]>>>
- A single mum and her 4 children were without heating for 6 days due to a faulty boiler. They had to resort to visiting friends to wash and keep warm. After numerous complaints her boiler was fixed after 6 days. Miss Blake, a Six Town Housing tenant, has four children, Kirk, aged nine, Stevie, aged […]>>>